Just another computer scientist
Welcome to my website. I hope you can find useful and interesting information about my research work. I am a PhD student in the Broadband Communication and Distributed Systems group of the Universitat de Girona in Catalonia, Spain. Currently, I am working under the guidance of Dr. Pere Vilà and Dr. Lluís Fàbrega.
- Graph theory
- Network science
- Distributed algorithms
- Daniela Aguirre-Guerrero, Ricardo Marcelín-Jiménez, Enrique Rodriguez-Colina and Michael Pascoe-Chalke, Congestion Control for a Fair Packet Delivery in WSN: From a Complex System Perspective, The Scientific World Journal, pp. 1–12, 2014, DOI: 10.1155/2014/381305
- Daniela Aguirre-Guerrero, Ricardo Marcelín-Jiménez and Enrique Rodriguez-Colina, WSN Simulation Model with a Complex Systems Approach, in Proceedings of the Summer Computer Simulation Conference, Toronto, 2015, ISBN: 978-1-62748-276-9
- Interdependent Networks under Geographical Constraints (GIROS).
Project funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO), Mar 2016 - feb 2019.
- Elastic Networks (ELASTICNETS). Thematic Network funded by MINECO, Oct 2015 - sep 2017.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, Mexico, 2011 - 2013.
Thesis: Congestion Control in Wireless Sensor Networks,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telematics Engineering, Instituto Poltécnico Nacional, Mexico, 2004 - 2009. Thesis: Intelligent Traffic Light Network.
Scholarships and awards:
- Scholarship for Doctoral studies funded by the Mexican National Council for Science and Technology (CONACyT), 2015 – current.
- Scholarship for Masters Degree studies funded by CONACyT, 2011 – 2013.
- Bachelor’s Thesis distingished with the Engineering Award of Mexico City. Institute for Science and Technology of Mexico City.
Explore the different categories